GROCERY STORE TOURS
I love dilly-dallying through grocery stores, health food stores and farmers' markets. However, I know that not everybody feels the same way. Shopping for food can be intimidating and daunting, but that doesn't have to be the case. I'm happy to join you when you do your shopping, answer any of your questions, and give you my tips and suggestions for choosing healthy foods.
Things we may cover in our grocery store tour:
- My top plant-based foods
- Reading labels, including which ingredients to avoid
- Grocery shopping for people with allergies and food sensitivities
- Choosing healthy snacks
- Prioritizing which organic foods are the most important to purchase
- Healthy meal preparation
- Local and seasonal produce
- Natural and artificial sweeteners (the good, the bad and the ugly)
- Which foods to gravitate toward and which foods to steer clear of
The tours can take place at a grocery store, health food store or market of your choice and will last approximately 1 hour.
The tours cost $125 for a private session, or $150 per couple. Please contact me to set a date and time for your tour.
"A few months ago, I was in the process of changing my diet to deal with high cholesterol and wanted to ensure I was doing it right. I booked Amy for a grocery store tour. She analyzed my diet, gave me new recipes, and took me through the grocery store and health food store. I learned how to incorporate all kinds of new foods & supplements into my diet. I also picked up many tricks/tips to get the most out of my food. Now, I am thriving, my cholesterol has dropped several points, and in love with plant-based cooking!"